segunda-feira, 16 de agosto de 2010

Vanilla Sky


Ontem enquanto aninhava-me no sofá à espera de mais uma noite sem dormir, vi o Vanilla Sky num canal de televisão qualquer. Apesar dos 3 actores principais irritarem-me um bocado, eu até gostei do filme, especialmente de algumas frases que naquele momento fizeram muito sentido para mim.



My dreams are a cruel joke. They taunt me. Even in my dreams, I'm an idiot who knows he's about to wake up to reality. If I could only avoid sleep. But I can't. I try to tell myself what to dream. I try to dream that I am flying. Something free. It never works...

That smile's gonna be the end of me.

Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around.

The sweet is never as sweet without the sour.

I'll see you in another life... when we are both cats.



O Tom Cruise continua a irritar-me.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário